.Ryan Phillippe Isn't Ending 'Acting Career',

12:11 Posted In 0 Comments »

Ryan Phillippe

Larry Busacca/Getty Images

Remarks have been taken out of context.



The New York Post’s Page Six reports that Ryan Phillippe wants to retire.


“I’m going to spend a third of my year in New York… I think I’m going to end my acting career,” he is quoted as saying. “I’m so introverted. I’m ready to be behind the scenes. I’m 36, but I’ve been doing this for 20 years.”


Turns out, the comments were taken out of context, reports Access Hollywood.


A source close to the actor tells the site that Phillippe is looking to expand his producing and directing work, while also continuing to be seen on the big screen.


Meanwhile, the actor has four projects in the works: By Virtue Fall, Chronicle, Tlatelolco: Mexico 68 and Setup

0 comments: